“Speak, Centurion.”


I have a friend who likes to send me random things through the mail from time to time, the most recent of which was the Imperious Leader action figure from the original 1978 Battlestar Galactica shown above. I decided to bring it to work and put it in my office. One day, after returning to my office from a meeting, I found that someone (my boss, it turns out) had constructed a throne for him using two paper cups. It’s surprisingly film-accurate, IMHO. My boss later admitted that he considered coloring it black with a marker but decided it wouldn’t be a productive use of time.

Comments

Popular Posts

Resolving the "n timer(s) still in the queue" Error In Angular Unit Tests

Silent Renew and the "login_required" Error When Using oidc-client

How to Get Norton Security Suite Firewall to Allow Remote Desktop Connections in Windows

Fixing the "Please add a @Pipe/@Directive/@Component annotation" Error In An Angular App After Upgrading to webpack 4

How to Determine if a Column Exists in a DataReader