Tales from the Whiteboard 2

As mentioned in a previous post, I often have people stopping by my office when I'm not here and leaving (often humorous) messages on my whiteboard. Here is another collection of messages I've had left for me over the previous few months.


I don't get the wonderwall comment, but I found it funny nonetheless.



A coworker left a message requesting assistance as if I'd written it as one of my own notes.



A later addition, wishing me a nice trip up to Boston (for Visual Studio Live).



I honestly am at my desk regularly, but apparently I have a knack for missing someone's visits.

Comments

Popular Posts

Resolving the "n timer(s) still in the queue" Error In Angular Unit Tests

Silent Renew and the "login_required" Error When Using oidc-client

How to Get Norton Security Suite Firewall to Allow Remote Desktop Connections in Windows

Fixing the "Please add a @Pipe/@Directive/@Component annotation" Error In An Angular App After Upgrading to webpack 4

How to Determine if a Column Exists in a DataReader